Simply Right provides personalized day porter services to accommodate your daytime operation needs. We assist you in monitoring traffic patterns, high impact volume areas and restroom usage so we can develop a day porter program that is responsive and cost effective. Our porter service also offers light building and parking lot cleaning for corporate buildings, shopping centers, parking lots, movie theaters, and small businesses.
- Monitor and service the facility’s restrooms during working hours.
- Replenish paper supplies based on usage and need.
- Lobby maintenance.
- Maintain exterior of the building removing trash and debris.
- Service cafeteria, kitchen, common areas and patios.
- Empty, clean, and reline all trash receptacles.
- Trash/litter pick-up in all common exterior areas of the property and/or parking lot.
- Removal of all fliers and other materials not authorized by asset management.
- Light bulb maintenance of all common areas.
- Scraping of gum on sidewalks and concrete.
- Police all parking lots.
- Place all regular or bagged trash inside enclosure area or dumpster.
Day Porter Ambassador Training:
The Day Porter is the most important member of Simply Right’s cleaning team. They not only clean your building but meet and interact with your tenants and visitors. Our Day Porters go thru an extensive training program teaches them to be a good “Ambassador” for your building. From opening doors, calling an elevator and greeting people on a personal and friendly manner is part of what they are trained to do.